In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Flaked salmon and fresh cavatelli with arugula-pistachio pesto
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
These bowls of goodness featuring fresh pasta dressed up in our house-made pesto and studded with rich salmon will leave you feeling ready to take on the world.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- ¼ pound roasted red peppers
- 1 organic lemon
- 7 ounces fresh cavatelli
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- Sun Basket harissa spice rub (granulated garlic - harissa powder - sweet smoked paprika)
- Sun Basket arugula-pistachio pesto (EVOO - arugula - pistachios - Parmesan - garlic - honey - lemon juice - kosher salt - Aleppo chile flakes)
- 3 ounces organic baby spinach or other leafy greens
Calories: 760, Protein: 47g (94% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 32g (49% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 18g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 570mg (24% DV), Carbohydrates: 65g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 1g (2% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts (pistachio), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables
- Peel and finely chop enough shallots to measure ¼ cup [½ cup].
- Scrape off any seeds from the roasted red peppers; coarsely chop any large pieces.
- Zest the lemon; juice half. Cut half into wedges for garnish. [Zest and juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
Cook the cavatelli
Prep and cook the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season with salt and pepper and the harissa spice rub.
While the fish cools, finish the pasta.
Finish the pasta
- Salt the water for the cavatelli.
- Measure the shallots
- Juice the lemon.
- Time the cavatelli.