In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Saigon beef sliders with carrot-cabbage slaw and avocado
4 Servings, 700 Calories/Serving
Our house-made lemongrass paste brings bold flavor to a few simple ingredients in our fast, finger-food-friendly version of banh mi, the classic Vietnamese sandwich.
In your bag
- 6 scallions
- 1 pound ground beef
- Sun Basket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - olive oil - fresh garlic - fresh ginger - turmeric)
- Slider seasoning blend (fish sauce - coconut aminos)
- ½ teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 2 limes
- 6 or 7 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha (optional)
- ¼ pound shredded carrots
- ¼ pound shredded cabbage
- 2 avocados
- 12 slider buns
Protein: 31g (62% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 37g (57% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 19g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 70mg (23% DV), Sodium: 830mg (35% DV), Carbohydrates: 66g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars (Buns contain trace amounts of sugar): 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Fish, Tree Nuts, Wheat, Soybeans
Wash produce before use
Make the burgers
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; finely chop the scallions. Set aside half for the slaw.
Cook the burgers
While the burgers cook, prepare the carrot-cabbage slaw.
Make the carrot-cabbage slaw
- Zest and juice the limes into a medium bowl.
- Coarsely chop half the cilantro; strip the leaves from the remaining stems and set aside for garnish.
Prep the avocados; toast the buns
- Cut the avocados in half. Remove the pits, scoop out the flesh, and cut the flesh into ¼-inch-thick slices for garnish.
Assemble the sliders
- Juice the limes.
- Strip the cilantro leaves from the stems for garnish.
- Stir together the slaw.
- Scoop out the avocados.
- Serve the meal.