In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh cavatelli and summer squash with pesto alla trapanese
Soy-Free, Family-Friendly, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 500 Calories/Serving
Fresh cavatelli tossed with tender summer squash and our custom pesto alla trapanese takes pasta night to a new level.
In your bag
- 7 ounces fresh cavatelli
- 1 organic yellow or other summer squash
- 1 organic zucchini or other summer squash
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sunbasket Sicilian spice blend (granulated garlic - onion powder - sweet smoked paprika - turmeric)
- Sunbasket pesto alla trapanese (tomatoes - almonds - sun-dried tomatoes - Parmesan - garlic - kosher salt)
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
Calories: 500, Protein: 18g (36% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 19g (29% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 3g (15% DV), Cholesterol: 15mg (5% DV), Sodium: 250mg (10% DV), Carbohydrates: 74g (25% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts (almond), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the squash; cook the cavatelli
- Bring a medium sauce pot of generously salted water to a boil for the cavatelli. Separate the cavatelli so the noodles don’t clump together during cooking.
- Cut the yellow squash and zucchini in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
While the water heats and the cavatelli cooks, prepare the parsley and start the sauce.
Prep the parsley; make the sauce
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
- Fill a sauce pot with water.
- Separate the cavatelli.
- Time the cavatelli.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Garnish with the parsley.