In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh cavatelli with asparagus, goat cheese, and pesto
Vegetarian, Family-Friendly, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving
This easy pasta dish joins fresh cavatelli with crisp-tender asparagus and peas, our house-made pesto, and crumbled goat cheese for a tangy flourish.
In your bag
- 7 ounces Talluto’s fresh cavatelli
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- 10 ounces organic asparagus
- Sunbasket basil pesto (EVOO - walnuts - basil - garlic - kosher salt - black pepper)
- ¼ cup organic peas
- 6 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
Calories: 640, Protein: 21g (42% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 36g (55% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 17g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 45mg (15% DV), Sodium: 380mg (16% DV), Carbohydrates: 66g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts (walnut), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the cavatelli
Prep and cook the vegetables; finish the dish
- Peel and thinly slice the shallots.
- Snap off the woody ends from the asparagus; cut the asparagus on the diagonal into ½-inch pieces.
- Salt the water for the cavatelli.
- Separate the cavatelli.
- Time the cavatelli.
- Drizzle the cavatelli with oil.
- Snap off the ends from the asparagus.