Black bean tacos with corn and queso fresco
Soy-Free, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free
25 – 35 Minutes
The chocolaty and smoky flavor of our mole poblano spice blend infuses these gluten-free, vegetarian tacos with their rich taste.
In your bag
- 3 scallions
- 1 ear corn
- 1½ cups cooked black beans
- 1 jalapeño (optional)
- Sun Basket mole poblano spice blend (ancho chile powder - coconut sugar - sweet smoked paprika - granulated garlic - cinnamon - cocoa powder - sesame seeds - salt)
- 1 avocado
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- 1 ounce queso fresco
- 3 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds
You can turn your remaining tortillas into chips: Heat the oven to 350°F. Cut the tortillas into wedges. On a sheet pan, drizzle the wedges with 1 to 2 teaspoons neutral oil, season generously with salt and pepper, and toss to coat. Bake until crisp, 10 to 12 minutes.
Protein: 21g (42% DV), Fiber: 23g (92% DV), Total Fat: 31g (48% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 16g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 5mg (2% DV), Sodium: 410mg (17% DV), Carbohydrates: 79g (26% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars (Mole poblano blend contains trace amounts of coconut sugar): 0g (0% DV).