In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Black bean tacos with corn and queso fresco
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Vegetarian, <600 Calories
2 Servings, 650 Calories/Serving
The chocolaty and smoky flavor of our mole poblano spice blend infuses these gluten-free, vegetarian tacos with their rich taste.
In your bag
- 3 scallions
- 1 ear corn
- 1½ cups cooked black beans
- 1 jalapeño (optional)
- Sunbasket mole poblano spice blend (ancho chile powder - coconut sugar - sweet smoked paprika - granulated garlic - cinnamon - cocoa powder - sesame seeds - salt)
- 1 avocado
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- 8 Mi Rancho 100% corn tortillas
- 1 ounce queso fresco
- 3 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds
Total Fat 31g (40% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 410mg (18% DV), Total Carb. 79g (29% DV), Fiber 23g (82% DV), Total Sugars 10g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 21g
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the scallions
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; then crosswise into 2-inch lengths.
While the scallions cook, prepare the corn and black beans.
Prep and cook the corn and black beans
- Shuck the corn. Lay the cob flat and cut the kernels from the cob.
- Rinse the black beans.
- If using, trim the stem end from the jalapeño; thinly slice the jalapeño crosswise. Wash your hands after handling.
While the corn and beans cook, prepare the garnishes.
Prep the garnishes
- Cut the avocado in half. Remove the pit, scoop out the flesh, and cut the flesh into ¼-inch-thick pieces.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
- Cut the lime into wedges.
Warm the tortillas
- Remove 6 tortillas from the package; save the rest for another use.