In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh fettuccine primavera with creamy feta sauce
Soy-Free, Family-Friendly, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
Tossed with a medley of fresh vegetables and our creamy feta sauce, this quick pasta dish is delicious anytime of the year.
In your bag
- 7 ounces Talluto’s fresh fettuccine
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 6 organic scallions
- 1 organic zucchini or yellow squash
- 6 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sunbasket creamy feta sauce base (feta - mild green chiles - Greek yogurt - extra virgin olive oil - lemon juice - kosher salt - cayenne)
- ½ cup organic peas
Calories: 570, Protein: 22g (44% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 23g (35% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 90mg (30% DV), Sodium: 880mg (37% DV), Carbohydrates: 75g (25% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables
- Finely chop, press, or grate the garlic.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
Cook the vegetables
Cook the fettuccine; finish the dish
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
- Salt the water for the fettuccine.
- Separate the fettuccine.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Garnish with the parsley.