In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh fettuccine primavera with creamy feta sauce
Soy-Free, Lean & Clean, Family-Friendly, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
Tossed with a medley of seasonal vegetables and our creamy feta sauce, this quick pasta dish makes a perfect springtime dinner.
In your bag
- 7 ounces fresh fettuccine
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 6 organic scallions
- 1 organic zucchini or other summer squash
- 6 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Sun Basket creamy feta sauce base (feta - mild green chiles - Greek yogurt - EVOO - lemon juice - kosher salt - cayenne)
- ½ cup organic peas
Enjoy it fresh! Because our fresh fettuccine is so, well, fresh, we recommend separating the strands before cooking so they don't clump together. After you add them to the boiling water, stir them a few times as they cook to keep them apart.
Calories: 570, Protein: 19g (38% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 17g (26% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 10g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 620mg (26% DV), Carbohydrates: 74g (25% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the vegetables
- Finely chop, press, or grate the garlic.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
Cook the vegetables
While the vegetables cook, prepare the parsley and fettuccine.
Cook the fettuccine; finish the dish
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
- Salt the water for the fettuccine.
- Separate the fettuccine.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Garnish with the parsley.