In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh fettuccine with braised pork, wilted greens, and Parmesan
2 Servings, 690 Calories/Serving
Luscious already-braised pork and fresh fettuccine help this pasta dinner come together in 15 minutes.
In your bag
- 7 ounces fresh fettuccine
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 10 ounces braised pork shoulder (contains pork and spices)
- 2 ounces organic chopped chard or other leafy greens
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
Calories: 690, Protein: 54g (108% DV), Fiber: 2g (8% DV), Total Fat: 28g (43% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 190mg (63% DV), Sodium: 410mg (17% DV), Carbohydrates: 57g (19% DV), Total Sugars: 1g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the fettuccine
- Bring a medium sauce pot of generously salted water to a boil.
While the water heats and the fettuccine cooks, prepare the sauce.
Make the sauce
- Finely chop, press, or grate the garlic.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
- Time the fettuccine.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Garnish with the Parmesan and parsley.