In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh fettuccine with braised pork, wilted greens, and Parmesan
Soy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 690 Calories/Serving
Luscious already-braised pork and fresh fettuccine help this pasta dinner come together in 15 minutes.
In your bag
- 7 ounces fresh fettuccine
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 10 ounces braised pork shoulder (contains pork and spices)
- 2 ounces organic chopped chard or other leafy greens
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
Calories 690, Total Fat 28g (36% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 190mg (63% DV), Sodium 410mg (18% DV), Total Carb. 57g (21% DV), Fiber 2g (7% DV), Total Sugars 1g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 54g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the fettuccine
- Bring a medium sauce pot of generously salted water to a boil.
While the water heats and the fettuccine cooks, prepare the sauce.
Make the sauce
- Finely chop, press, or grate the garlic.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
- Time the fettuccine.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Garnish with the Parmesan and parsley.