In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh fettuccine with prosciutto, broccoli rabe, and ricotta salata
2 Servings, 550 Calories/Serving
A classic Italian combo of sausage and broccoli rabe gets a salty twist with the additions of prosciutto and ricotta salata. This fresh fettuccine dish is perfect for a cozy night in.
In your bag
- 1 bunch organic broccoli rabe
- 3 ounces sliced prosciutto
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 1½ ounces ricotta salata
- 7 ounces fresh fettuccine
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons red chile flakes (optional)
Calories: 550, Protein: 31g (62% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 21g (32% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 115mg (38% DV), Sodium: 1100mg (46% DV), Carbohydrates: 62g (21% DV), Total Sugars: 3g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the ingredients
- Trim the root ends from the broccoli rabe.
- Coarsely chop the prosciutto.
- Finely chop, press, or grate the garlic.
- Using a peeler, shave the ricotta salata into thin strips; alternatively, crumble it.
Cook the broccoli
Cook the fettuccine
While the fettuccine cooks, start the sauce.
Make the sauce; finish the dish
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Crumble the ricotta salata.
- Squeeze the excess water from the broccoli.
- Time the fettuccine.
- Garnish with the ricotta salata.