In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh fettuccine with prosciutto, broccoli rabe, and ricotta salata
Soy-Free, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 550 Calories/Serving
A classic Italian combo of sausage and broccoli rabe gets a salty twist with the additions of prosciutto and ricotta salata. This fresh fettuccine dish is perfect for a cozy night in.
In your bag
- 1 bunch organic broccoli rabe
- 3 ounces sliced prosciutto
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 1½ ounces ricotta salata
- 7 ounces fresh fettuccine
- ½ cup diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons red chile flakes (optional)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 550, Total Fat 21g (27% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 115mg (38% DV), Sodium 1100mg (48% DV), Total Carb. 62g (23% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 3g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 31g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the ingredients
- Trim the root ends from the broccoli rabe.
- Coarsely chop the prosciutto.
- Finely chop, press, or grate the garlic.
- Using a peeler, shave the ricotta salata into thin strips; alternatively, crumble it.
Cook the broccoli
Cook the fettuccine
While the fettuccine cooks, start the sauce.
Make the sauce; finish the dish
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Crumble the ricotta salata.
- Squeeze the excess water from the broccoli.
- Time the fettuccine.
- Garnish with the ricotta salata.