In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh fusilli with broccoli rabe and ricotta salata
Family-Friendly, Vegetarian, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 750 Calories/Serving
This easy Southern Italian–inspired vegetarian pasta balances pleasantly bitter broccoli rabe with our velvety sweet pea pistou.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- ¾ pound organic broccoli rabe
- 3 tablespoons Marcona almonds
- 1½ ounces ricotta salata
- 7 ounces fresh fusilli
- ½ ounce sun-dried tomato strips (not in oil)
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Sun Basket sweet pea pistou (EVOO - peas - spinach - Parmesan - fresh garlic)
- ½ teaspoon Aleppo chile flakes (optional)
Calories: 750, Protein: 28g (56% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 43g (66% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 21g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 700mg (29% DV), Carbohydrates: 70g (23% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts (almond), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the ingredients; cook the fusilli
- Finely chop, press, or grate the garlic.
- Trim the root ends from the broccoli rabe; cut the broccoli rabe into 1-inch lengths.
- Coarsely chop the almonds.
- Crumble or coarsely chop the ricotta salata.
While the fusilli cooks, make the sauce.
Cook the sauce; finish the pasta
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Crumble the ricotta salata.
- Time the fusilli.
- Sprinkle the ricotta salata.