In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh fusilli with chard, artichokes, and feta
Soy-Free, Vegetarian, Family-Friendly
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
So good, so fast, you can have your pasta and eat it too. This quick and easy dish features bright, rich Mediterranean flavors, including artichokes, olives, and Spanish sofrito.
In your bag
- 7 ounces Talluto’s fresh fusilli
- 3 tablespoons pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 organic Roma or other tomatoes
- 6 ounces organic chopped chard
- Sun Basket sofrito (cilantro - roasted red peppers - tomatoes - onion - garlic - parsley - dried Mexican oregano)
- ½ cup cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
- ½ teaspoon piment d'Espelette
Calories: 540, Protein: 21g (42% DV), Fiber: 9g (36% DV), Total Fat: 20g (31% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 11g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 65mg (22% DV), Sodium: 680mg (28% DV), Carbohydrates: 75g (25% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts (almond), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the fusilli
Prep the remaining ingredients; cook the sauce
- Cut the olives in half, checking for any pits.
- Cut away the cores from the tomatoes; coarsely chop the tomatoes. In a small bowl, stir together the tomatoes and 1 teaspoon [2 tsp] oil; season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside for garnish.
- Separate the fusilli.
- Salt the fusilli cooking water.
- Stir the tomatoes with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Measure the oil for the chard.
- Garnish with the tomatoes, almonds, and feta.