In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh fusilli with chard, artichokes, and feta
Soy-Free, Vegetarian, <600 Calories
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
So good, so fast, you can have your pasta and eat it too. This quick and easy dish features bright, rich Mediterranean flavors, including artichokes, olives, and Spanish sofrito.
In your bag
- 7 ounces Talluto’s fresh fusilli
- 3 tablespoons pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 organic Roma or other tomatoes
- 6 ounces organic chopped chard
- Sunbasket sofrito (cilantro - roasted red peppers - tomatoes - onion - garlic - parsley - dried Mexican oregano)
- ½ cup cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
- ½ teaspoon piment d'Espelette
Calories 540, Total Fat 20g (26% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 65mg (22% DV), Sodium 680mg (30% DV), Total Carb. 75g (27% DV), Fiber 9g (32% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 21g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts (almond), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the fusilli
Prep the remaining ingredients; cook the sauce
- Cut the olives in half, checking for any pits.
- Cut away the cores from the tomatoes; coarsely chop the tomatoes. In a small bowl, stir together the tomatoes and 1 teaspoon [2 tsp] oil; season to taste with salt and pepper. Set aside for garnish.
- Separate the fusilli.
- Salt the fusilli cooking water.
- Stir the tomatoes with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Measure the oil for the chard.
- Garnish with the tomatoes, almonds, and feta.