In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh fusilli with kale, artichokes, and feta
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
Drawing inspiration from Italian and Spanish pantries, we bring this pasta dish to life with golden fresh fusilli, olives, artichokes, and our flavorful house-made sofrito.
In your bag
- 1 ounce sun-dried tomato strips (not in oil)
- 7 ounces Talluto’s fresh fusilli
- 3 tablespoons pitted Kalamata olives
- 5 ounces organic shredded kale
- Sun Basket sofrito (cilantro - roasted red peppers - tomatoes - onion - garlic - parsley - dried Mexican oregano)
- ½ cup cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- 3 tablespoons sliced almonds
- ¼ cup crumbled feta
- ½ teaspoon piment d'Espelette
Calories: 540, Protein: 23g (46% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 22g (34% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 70mg (23% DV), Sodium: 740mg (31% DV), Carbohydrates: 78g (26% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts (almond), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Soak the sun-dried tomatoes; cook the fusilli
- In a small bowl, soak the sun-dried tomatoes in very hot tap water until softened, about 10 minutes. Drain and pat dry before adding to the sauce.
Prep the remaining ingredients; cook the sauce
- Cut the olives in half, checking for any pits.
- Salt the fusilli cooking water.
- Separate the fusilli.
- Measure the oil for the kale.
- Garnish with the almonds and feta.