In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh pappardelle verde with sweet pea pistou and sugar snap peas
Soy-Free, Vegetarian, Family-Friendly
2 Servings, 680 Calories/Serving
For a fresh pasta dish that comes together in 15 minutes, we combine our signature sweet pea pistou with nutty Parmesan and an emerald-green mix of sugar snap peas and mint.
In your bag
- 7 ounces fresh pappardelle
- ¼ pound organic sugar snap peas
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- ½ cup organic peas
- Sun Basket sweet pea pistou (EVOO - peas - spinach - Parmesan - garlic)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
Calories: 680, Protein: 21g (42% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 36g (55% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 25g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 70mg (23% DV), Sodium: 330mg (14% DV), Carbohydrates: 67g (22% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the pappardelle
While the water heats and the pappardelle cooks, prepare the snap peas and mint.
Prep the remaining ingredients; finish the pasta
- Cut the snap peas in half on the diagonal.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves. Set aside half for garnish.
Stir in the pappardelle, reserved pasta cooking water, peas, and sweet pea pistou and cook until the pappardelle is coated with the sauce and the peas are warmed through, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat, stir in half the mint, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Separate the pappardelle.
- Time the pappardelle.
- Strip the mint leaves.
- Garnish with Parmesan and mint.