In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh pappardelle with cremini mushrooms, spinach, and ricotta
2 Servings, 630 Calories/Serving
For a balance of texture and bright flavor, we top this vegetarian pasta dish with crunchy walnuts, creamy ricotta, and a squeeze of lemon.
In your bag
- 7 ounces Talluto’s fresh pappardelle
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 2 sprigs organic fresh rosemary
- ¼ pound organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 1 organic lemon
- 6 ounces organic baby spinach or other leafy greens
- 3 tablespoons walnuts
- ¼ cup fresh ricotta
The optional white wine added to the sauce in Step 2 acts like salt to help brighten the flavors. If you don’t have any on hand or prefer not to cook with it, feel free to swap in water instead.
Calories: 630, Protein: 21g (42% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 31g (48% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 14g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 75mg (25% DV), Sodium: 150mg (6% DV), Carbohydrates: 73g (24% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts (walnut), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the pappardelle
Prep the sauce ingredients; finish the pappardelle
- Peel and thinly slice the shallots.
- Finely chop, press, or grate the garlic.
- Strip the rosemary leaves from the stems and coarsely chop enough to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp]. Save any remaining rosemary for another use.
- Cut the mushrooms into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Zest the lemon; cut the lemon into wedges for garnish.
Stir in the spinach, pappardelle, and ¼ cup [⅓ cup] reserved pasta cooking water (the spinach in batches if needed), increase the heat to medium-high, and cook until the sauce has thickened and the spinach is just wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Add more pasta cooking water if dry.
Remove from the heat, stir in the lemon zest, and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Separate the pappardelle.
- Time the pappardelle.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Strip the rosemary leaves.
- Garnish with the walnuts and ricotta.