In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pappardelle with wilted greens, hazelnuts, and ricotta salata
Family-Friendly, Vegetarian, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 620 Calories/Serving
Tossed with hearty greens, rich hazelnuts, and salty ricotta salata, this quick vegetarian dinner comes together in about 20 minutes.
In your bag
- 7 ounces Talluto’s fresh pappardelle
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- 1 organic lemon
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted hazelnuts
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 3 ounces organic baby spinach or other leafy greens
- ½ cup organic peas
- 1½ ounces ricotta salata
Calories: 620, Protein: 21g (42% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 30g (46% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 18g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 80mg (27% DV), Sodium: 270mg (11% DV), Carbohydrates: 70g (23% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts (hazelnut), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the pappardelle
While the pappardelle is cooking, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Peel and finely chop the shallots.
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate. [Zest and juice 1 lemon; save the remaining lemon for another use.]
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Using the bottom of a bowl or cup, lightly crush the hazelnuts for garnish.
Cook the vegetables; finish the pasta
Stir in the spinach (in batches if needed), peas, 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons [3 TBL] butter (from your pantry) or 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] oil; cook until the spinach is just wilted, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Juice the lemon.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Crush the hazelnuts.
- Crumble the ricotta salata.
- Garnish with the hazelnuts.