In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh pasta salad della tricolore with pancetta and Italian dressing
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving
Great served warm, cold, or at room temperature, this colorful gluten-free pasta salad packs up well for a picnic or backyard potluck.
In your bag
- 1 organic red onion
- Sunbasket Italian dressing base (champagne vinegar - honey - Parmesan - parsley - garlic - red chile flakes - dried oregano)
- 7 ounces fresh gluten-free penne
- 3 ounces diced pancetta
- 3 organic Roma or other tomatoes
- ¼ cup pitted Castelvetrano olives
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
Calories 640, Total Fat 30g (38% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 20mg (7% DV), Sodium 660mg (29% DV), Total Carb. 81g (29% DV), Fiber 4g (14% DV), Total Sugars 12g (Incl. 3g Added Sugars, 6% DV), Protein 12g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the onion; make the dressing
- Peel and thinly slice enough onion to measure ½ cup [1 cup].
Cook the penne
While the penne boils, prepare the pancetta.
Cook the pancetta
While the pancetta cooks, start preparing the remaining ingredients.
Finish the pasta salad
- Cut away the cores from the tomatoes; coarsely chop the tomatoes.
- Coarsely chop the olives, checking for any pits.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
- Measure the onion.
- Stir the onion and dressing.
- Time the penne.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Assemble the salad.