In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh penne with red pepper–cashew crema and baby broccoli
Soy-Free, Vegetarian, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
Our red pepper–cashew crema and fresh whole wheat penne help you make a restaurant quality pasta dish fast.
In your bag
- 10 ounces organic baby broccoli
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh basil
- 7 ounces fresh whole wheat penne
- Sunbasket red pepper–cashew crema (roasted red peppers - cashew butter - fresh garlic - fresh lemon juice - kosher salt)
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
- Sunbasket vinaigrette (EVOO - balsamic vinegar - fresh garlic - Dijon mustard - kosher salt)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Calories 760, Total Fat 41g (53% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 65mg (22% DV), Sodium 930mg (40% DV), Total Carb. 76g (28% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 3g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 25g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts (cashew), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the ingredients; cook the penne
- Trim the root ends from the baby broccoli; cut the broccoli into 1-inch lengths.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems. Set aside for garnish.
While the penne cooks, cook the broccoli.
Cook the broccoli; finish the pasta
While the broccoli and penne cook, prepare the salad.
Make the salad
- Strip and tear the basil leaves.
- Time the penne.
- Make the salad.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan.