Fresh penne with red pepper–cashew crema and baby broccoli
Soy-Free, Family-Friendly, Vegetarian
Our red pepper–cashew crema and fresh whole wheat penne help you make a restaurant quality pasta dish fast.
In your bag
- 10 ounces organic baby broccoli
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh basil
- 7 ounces fresh whole wheat penne
- Sun Basket red pepper–cashew crema (roasted red peppers - cashew butter - fresh garlic - fresh lemon juice - kosher salt)
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
- Sun Basket vinaigrette (EVOO - balsamic vinegar - fresh garlic - Dijon mustard - kosher salt)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
To serve the baby broccoli as a side dish instead of in the pasta, leave it whole in Step 1. Cook the broccoli as directed in Step 2, then transfer to a plate before adding the red pepper–cashew crema to the pan.
Calories: 760, Protein: 25g (50% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 41g (63% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 17g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 65mg (22% DV), Sodium: 930mg (39% DV), Carbohydrates: 76g (25% DV), Total Sugars: 3g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts (cashew), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.