In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh penne with spinach, ricotta, and tomato-olive tapenade
Soy-Free, Vegetarian, Mediterranean
2 Servings, 620 Calories/Serving
Ricotta and our spinach-parsley puree form a creamy sauce for fresh whole wheat penne, while a tomato-olive tapenade provides a bright and briny finish.
In your bag
- 7 ounces Talluto’s fresh whole wheat penne
- 5 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 ounce pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 organic lemon
- Sunbasket spinach-parsley puree (EVOO - spinach - parsley)
- ½ cup fresh ricotta
- Sunbasket Mediterranean herb blend (granulated garlic - dried thyme - dried oregano)
- 3 ounces organic baby spinach or other leafy greens
Calories: 620, Protein: 20g (40% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 32g (49% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 16g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 140mg (47% DV), Sodium: 340mg (14% DV), Carbohydrates: 68g (23% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the tomato-olive tapenade
- Bring a medium sauce pot of generously salted water to a boil for the penne. Separate the penne so the noodles don't clump together during cooking.
- Cut the tomatoes into quarters.
- Coarsely chop the olives, checking for any pits.
- Zest and juice the lemon [save the 2nd lemon for another use], keeping the zest and juice separate; set aside the juice for the sauce.
Cook the penne
Cook the sauce; finish the dish
- Fill a sauce pot with water for the penne.
- Separate the penne.
- Juice the lemon.
- Stir the tomato-olive tapenade.
- Spoon the tapenade on the penne.