In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh soba and spicy yuba bowls with sweet black bean sauce
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Spicy, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 550 Calories/Serving
Light and summery, this fresh noodle salad is brimming with vegetables and rich umami flavor thanks to our sweet black bean sauce base.
In your bag
- 7 ounces fresh soba noodles
- 5 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 head organic baby bok choy
- 3 organic scallions
- 2 or 3 organic radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- ¼ pound Hodo organic spicy yuba noodles
- Sunbasket sweet black bean sauce base (gluten-free tamari - molasses - fermented black beans - sesame oil - brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Sunbasket spicy chile-mango blend (mango - gochujang)
Calories 550, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 105mg (35% DV), Sodium 920mg (40% DV), Total Carb. 84g (31% DV), Fiber 12g (43% DV), Total Sugars 15g (Incl. 9g Added Sugars, 18% DV), Protein 30g
Contains: Eggs, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Cook the soba noodles
While the water heats and the soba noodles cook, prepare the vegetables.
Prep the vegetables
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Trim the root ends from the bok choy; cut the bok choy crosswise into 1-inch-wide pieces.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal. Divide into two equal portions, one for the sauce and one for garnish.
- Thinly slice the radishes for garnish.
Cook the tomatoes, sauce, and yuba noodles
- Fill a sauce pot with water.
- Time the soba noodles.
- Divide the scallions into two portions.
- Measure the water for the sauce.
- Add the garnishes.