In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh soba and spicy yuba bowls with sweet black bean sauce
Dairy-Free, Vegetarian, Spicy, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 550 Calories/Serving
Light and summery, this fresh noodle salad is brimming with vegetables and rich umami flavor thanks to our sweet black bean sauce base.
In your bag
- 7 ounces fresh soba noodles
- 5 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 head organic baby bok choy
- 3 organic scallions
- 2 or 3 organic radishes (about 2 ounces total)
- ¼ pound Hodo organic spicy yuba noodles
- Sunbasket sweet black bean sauce base (gluten-free tamari - molasses - fermented black beans - sesame oil - brown sugar)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- Sunbasket spicy chile-mango blend (mango - gochujang)
Calories 550, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 105mg (35% DV), Sodium 920mg (40% DV), Total Carb. 84g (31% DV), Fiber 12g (43% DV), Total Sugars 15g (Incl. 9g Added Sugars, 18% DV), Protein 30g
Contains: Eggs, Wheat, Soybeans
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the soba noodles
While the water heats and the soba noodles cook, prepare the vegetables.
Prep the vegetables
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Trim the root ends from the bok choy; cut the bok choy crosswise into 1-inch-wide pieces.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions on the diagonal. Divide into two equal portions, one for the sauce and one for garnish.
- Thinly slice the radishes for garnish.
Cook the tomatoes, sauce, and yuba noodles
- Fill a sauce pot with water.
- Time the soba noodles.
- Divide the scallions into two portions.
- Measure the water for the sauce.
- Add the garnishes.