In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh spaghetti with pancetta-tomato sauce and arugula salad
2 Servings, 780 Calories/Serving
Super-easy to make and to clean up, this comforting spaghetti dinner takes you to the hills of Tuscany with its simple yet magical sauce of fresh tomatoes and pancetta.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- 6 ounces organic cherry or grape tomatoes
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 7 ounces fresh whole wheat spaghetti
- 3 ounces diced pancetta
- 6 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
- Sunbasket house dressing (EVOO - balsamic vinegar - garlic - Dijon mustard - kosher salt)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Calories 780, Total Fat 49g (63% DV), Sat. Fat 13g (65% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 140mg (47% DV), Sodium 880mg (38% DV), Total Carb. 66g (24% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 4g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 24g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the ingredients
- Finely chop, press, or grate the garlic.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
Cook the spaghetti
While the water heats and the spaghetti cooks, prepare the sauce.
Make the sauce; finish the pasta
Stir in the spaghetti and reserved pasta cooking water, toss to combine, and cook until the sauce thickens slightly, about 1 minute. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
When the sauce is almost done, prepare the salad.
Assemble the salad
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Time the spaghetti.
- Assemble the salad.
- Garnish with the Parmesan and parsley.