In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fresh whole wheat spaghetti with wilted greens and fried eggs
Mediterranean, Vegetarian, Family-Friendly, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 660 Calories/Serving
In just 15 minutes, whip up a fresh vegetarian pasta dish for the perfect weeknight dinner or weekend brunch.
In your bag
- 7 ounces Talluto’s fresh whole wheat spaghetti
- 1 bunch organic dandelion greens or other leafy greens (about 7 ounces)
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- ¼ cup panko
- 2 teaspoons red chile flakes (optional)
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 organic eggs
Calories: 660, Protein: 26g (52% DV), Fiber: 11g (44% DV), Total Fat: 30g (46% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 17g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 265mg (88% DV), Sodium: 370mg (15% DV), Carbohydrates: 75g (25% DV), Total Sugars: 4g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the spaghetti
While the water heats and the spaghetti cooks, prepare the vegetables and panko.
Prep the vegetables and panko
- Remove any coarse stems from the dandelion greens; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Peel and coarsely chop the shallots.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp].
- In a small bowl, stir together the panko and 1 teaspoon [2 tsp] pepper; season to taste with salt. Set aside for garnish.
Cook the eggs; finish the pasta
- Set aside half the Parmesan for garnish.
- Separate the spaghetti.
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Stir the panko with salt and pepper.
- Divide the Parmesan in half.
- Garnish with the panko and Parmesan.