In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fried rice with braised tofu, green beans, and sunny-side up eggs
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 720 Calories/Serving
Our vegetarian fried rice, complete with nutritious vegetables and Sunbasket’s signature stir-fry blend, makes for a kid-friendly meal everyone will enjoy.
In your bag
- 1½ cups jasmine rice
- ½ pound Hodo Soy braised tofu
- ½ pound cremini mushrooms
- 6 scallions
- 2 red bell peppers
- ½ pound green beans
- 5 ounces mung bean sprouts
- Sunbasket paleo stir-fry blend (coconut aminos - sesame oil - fresh garlic - fresh ginger)
- 4 pasture-raised organic eggs
Protein: 27g (54% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 25g (38% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 14g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.5g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 155mg (52% DV), Sodium: 550mg (23% DV), Carbohydrates: 93g (31% DV), Total Sugars: 12g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Tree Nuts, Soybeans
Wash produce before use
Cook the rice
- In a fine-mesh strainer, rinse the rice.
While the rice cooks, prepare the stir-fry ingredients.
Prep the stir-fry ingredients
- Cut the tofu into 1-inch cubes.
- Trim the ends from the mushroom stems; cut the mushrooms into quarters.
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions, keeping the white and green parts separate. Set aside the white parts for the fried rice and the green parts for garnish.
- Remove the stems, ribs, and seeds from the bell peppers; coarsely chop the peppers.
- Trim the stem ends from the green beans; cut the beans into 1-inch lengths.
Cook the tofu
Cook the vegetables; finish the fried rice
Add the bean sprouts, cooked rice, and stir-fry blend and cook, stirring occasionally, until the rice is hot throughout, 2 to 3 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
While the vegetables cook, prepare the eggs.
Fry the eggs
- Rinse the rice.
- Measure the water for the rice.
- Garnish the stir-fry with the scallions.
- Set the table.
- Sweep the floor.