In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Fusilli with Neapolitan beef ragù and kale Caesar salad
2 Servings, 760 Calories/Serving
Fresh fusilli pasta cooks in a flash, while our house-made marinara lends long-cooked Neapolitan flavor to lean ground beef.
In your bag
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 7 ounces Talluto’s fresh fusilli
- 3 ounces organic baby kale or other leafy greens
- Sun Basket Caesar dressing (paleo mayo - Parmesan - sherry vinegar - Dijon mustard - garlic - anchovy paste - kosher salt - black pepper)
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 10 ounces ground beef
- Sun Basket marinara (tomatoes - garlic - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - EVOO - onion powder - kosher salt - dried oregano - black pepper - dried thyme)
Calories: 760, Protein: 39g (78% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 35g (54% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 10g (50% DV), Cholesterol: 145mg (48% DV), Sodium: 820mg (34% DV), Carbohydrates: 74g (25% DV), Total Sugars: 8g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Fish (anchovy), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the fusilli; make the Caesar salad
- Set aside half the Parmesan for garnish.
- Bring a medium sauce pot of generously salted water to a boil for the fusilli. Separate the fusilli so the noodles don’t clump together during cooking.
While the water heats and the fusilli cooks, start preparing the ragù.
Make the Neapolitan beef ragù
- Peel and coarsely chop the onion.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Cut a small corner from the ground beef packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Divide the Parmesan.
- Separate the fusilli.
- Assemble the Caesar salad.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Sprinkle the fusilli with the Parmesan.