In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Garlic shrimp with white beans and collard greens
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Lean & Clean
2 Servings, 420 Calories/Serving
Our wild shrimp are delicious with earthy collard greens, hearty white beans, garlic, and bright lemon. Don’t skip the paprika-lemon drizzle!
In your bag
- Shrimp options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild jumbo shrimp
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 bunch collard greens (about ½ pound)
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Aleppo chile flakes (optional)
Calories: 420, Protein: 34g (68% DV), Fiber: 15g (60% DV), Total Fat: 14g (22% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 9g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 1.5g (8% DV), Cholesterol: 215mg (72% DV), Sodium: 280mg (12% DV), Carbohydrates: 34g (11% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ¼ teaspoon kosher salt added to the recipe averages 240mg per serving, or 10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Wash produce before use
Roast the shrimp
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon.
While the shrimp roast, prepare the collard greens and white beans.
Cook the collard greens and white beans
- Peel and coarsely chop the yellow onion.
- Strip the collard green leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Rinse the white beans.
- Juice the lemon; the juice will be divided between the collard greens and the paprika-lemon drizzle.
Remove from the heat and stir in the shrimp and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
While the collard greens cook, prepare the paprika-lemon drizzle.
Make the paprika-lemon drizzle