In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Garlic shrimp with white beans and collard greens
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Lean & Clean, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 420 Calories/Serving
Our wild shrimp are delicious with earthy collard greens, hearty white beans, garlic, and bright lemon. Don’t skip the paprika-lemon drizzle!
In your bag
- Shrimp options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild jumbo shrimp
- 1 or 2 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 bunch collard greens (about ½ pound)
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon sweet smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon Aleppo chile flakes (optional)
Calories 420, Total Fat 14g (18% DV), Sat. Fat 1.5g (8% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 215mg (72% DV), Sodium 280mg (12% DV), Total Carb. 34g (12% DV), Fiber 15g (54% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 34g
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Roast the shrimp
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry.
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon.
While the shrimp roast, prepare the collard greens and white beans.
Cook the collard greens and white beans
- Peel and coarsely chop the yellow onion.
- Strip the collard green leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Rinse the white beans.
- Juice the lemon; the juice will be divided between the collard greens and the paprika-lemon drizzle.
Remove from the heat and stir in the shrimp and 1 tablespoon lemon juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
While the collard greens cook, prepare the paprika-lemon drizzle.
Make the paprika-lemon drizzle