In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Gingered turkey meatballs in lemongrass broth with cauliflower “rice”
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Carb-Conscious, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 680 Calories/Serving
A fan favorite, our paleo meatballs feature our house-made lemongrass paste, full of warming flavor from ginger and turmeric, which are good for anti-inflammatory powers and digestive health.
In your bag
- 1 organic lime
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- 10 ounces ground turkey
- Sunbasket meatball seasoning blend (almond meal - granulated garlic - coriander - ground ginger)
- 10 ounces organic cauliflower “rice”
- 3 tablespoons roasted cashews
- Sunbasket lemongrass paste (lemongrass - EVOO - fresh garlic - fresh ginger - ground turmeric)
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 3 ounces organic baby kale or other leafy greens
Calories 680, Total Fat 41g (53% DV), Sat. Fat 9g (45% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 100mg (33% DV), Sodium 170mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 29g (11% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 36g
Contains: Tree Nuts (almond, cashew, coconut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the meatballs
- Zest the lime; cut the lime into wedges for garnish. [Zest 1 lime and cut into wedges; save the remaining lime.]
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves. Set aside half for garnish.
- Cut a small corner from the ground turkey packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
While the meatballs firm in the freezer, prepare the cauliflower “rice.”
Cook the cauliflower “rice”
Cook the meatballs
While the meatballs cook, prepare the cashews and lemongrass broth.
Prep the cashews; make the broth
- Using the bottom of a bowl or cup, lightly crush the cashews for garnish.
- Strip the mint leaves.
- Crush the cashews.
- Measure the water for the broth.
- Garnish with the cashews and mint.
This was delicious. Flavors I'd never tried melded into something spectacular and comforting. — Sunbasket customer Peter B.