In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Glass noodle bowls with spicy yuba and stir-fried vegetables
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Vegan, Spicy, <600 Calories
2 Servings, 440 Calories/Serving
Get your noodle fix with not one but two varieties in these plant-based bowls. Our spicy yuba noodles provide a delicious source of protein and are especially fun to eat tossed with bouncy glass noodles.
In your bag
- 1¾ ounces glass (mung bean) noodles
- 3 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 1 wedge organic Savoy or other cabbage (about 7 ounces)
- 1 organic red or other bell pepper
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- Sunbasket stir-fry blend (gluten-free tamari - toasted sesame oil - garlic - ginger)
- 1½ teaspoons miso
- ¼ pound Hodo organic spicy yuba noodles
- 3 ounces organic shredded carrots
Calories 440, Total Fat 17g (22% DV), Sat. Fat 2.5g (13% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 1270mg (55% DV), Total Carb. 54g (20% DV), Fiber 11g (39% DV), Total Sugars 10g (Incl. 1g Added Sugars, 2% DV), Protein 18g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Soak the glass noodles
Bring a medium [large] sauce pot of water to a boil. Remove from the heat, add the glass noodles, and soak until just tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water. While the water is heating and the noodles are soaking, prepare the vegetables and sauce.
Prep the vegetables; make the miso sauce
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Cut away any core from the cabbage; thinly slice the cabbage.
- Remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the bell pepper; thinly slice the pepper.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro for garnish.
In a small bowl, stir together the stir-fry blend and miso.
Cook the vegetables and yuba
In a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 to 2 tablespoons oil until hot but not smoking. Add the mushrooms and yuba noodles and cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Add the cabbage, bell pepper, and carrots and cook, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables start to soften, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from the heat and stir in the glass noodles and as much miso sauce as you like. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Transfer the noodles and vegetables to individual bowls and garnish with the cilantro. Serve any remaining miso sauce on the side.
- Fill a sauce pot with water for the glass noodles.
- Time the noodles.
- Stir the miso sauce.
- Garnish with the cilantro.