In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Glass noodle bowls with spicy yuba and stir-fried vegetables
Dairy-Free, Vegan, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 440 Calories/Serving
These plant-based (and gluten-free!) noodle bowls pack a powerful protein punch with both glass and yuba noodles.
In your bag
- 1¾ ounces glass (mung bean) noodles
- 3 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 1 wedge organic Savoy or other cabbage (about 7 ounces)
- 1 organic red or other bell pepper
- Sun Basket stir-fry blend (gluten-free tamari - toasted sesame oil - garlic - ginger)
- 1½ teaspoons miso
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh cilantro
- ¼ pound Hodo organic spicy yuba noodles
- 3 ounces organic shredded carrots
Calories: 440, Protein: 18g (36% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 17g (26% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 7g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g (13% DV), Cholesterol: 0mg (0% DV), Sodium: 1150mg (48% DV), Carbohydrates: 54g (18% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars: 1g (2% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Soak the glass noodles
While the water heats and the noodles soak, prepare the vegetables and sauce.
Prep the vegetables; make the sesame-miso sauce
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Cut away any core from the cabbage; thinly slice the cabbage.
- Remove the stem, ribs, and seeds from the bell pepper; thinly slice the pepper.
Prep the cilantro; cook the vegetables and yuba
- Coarsely chop the cilantro for garnish.
Remove from the heat and stir in the glass noodles and as much sesame-miso sauce as you like. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Fill a pot with water for the glass noodles.
- Time the noodles.
- Stir the sesame-miso sauce.
- Garnish with the cilantro.