In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Gluten-free kale pascadous with green goddess dressing and beet salad
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
You'll flip for these gluten-free crepe-omelet hybrids. Drizzled with our signature green goddess dressing, they make for a protein-packed, vegetarian French delicacy.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 cloves organic peeled fresh garlic
- ½ pound organic shredded kale or other leafy greens
- 1 organic lemon
- ½ pound peeled roasted beets
- 3 tablespoons walnuts
- 4 organic eggs
- 3 tablespoons Cup4Cup gluten-free flour
- Sun Basket green goddess dressing (Greek yogurt - scallions - fresh parsley - apple cider vinegar - fresh garlic - kosher salt)
- 3 tablespoons crumbled goat cheese
Calories: 570, Protein: 25g (50% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 33g (51% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 14g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 325mg (108% DV), Sodium: 520mg (22% DV), Carbohydrates: 43g (14% DV), Total Sugars: 14g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Tree Nuts (walnut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV).
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the kale
- Finely chop, press, or grate enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp].
- Finely chop the kale (see Chef’s Tip).
While the kale cooks and cools, prepare the beet salad.
Make the beet salad
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate.
- Cut a small corner from the beet packaging and drain off any excess liquid; cut the beets into quarters.
- Coarsely chop the walnuts.
Make the pascadou batter
Cook the pascadous
- Press the garlic (if you have a press).
- Juice the lemon.
- Measure the lemon juice.
- Toss the beet salad.
- Top the salad with the goat cheese.