Gluten-free rigatoni with chicken, kale, and pesto
25 – 35 Minutes
This pasta has much more complex flavor than its short ingredient list might suggest. Thanks to our house-made pesto, it comes together in a flash.
In your bag
- 14 ounces fresh gluten-free rigatoni
- 1¼ pounds boneless skinless chicken breast strips
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 or 3 cloves peeled fresh garlic
- 2 red bell peppers
- 1 bunch kale (about ½ pound)
- 1 teaspoon red chile flakes (optional)
- Sun Basket basil pesto (fresh basil - walnuts - olive oil)
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan
To get dinner on the table even more quickly, in Step 3, start cooking the onion while you continue prepping the remaining ingredients.
Protein: 43g (86% DV), Fiber: 7g (28% DV), Total Fat: 26g (40% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 3g (15% DV), Cholesterol: 80mg (27% DV), Sodium: 300mg (13% DV), Carbohydrates: 73g (24% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts