In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Flatbreads with goat cheese, soft-cooked eggs, and arugula
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
Peppery arugula two ways—both baked and fresh—gives backbone to these vegetarian flatbreads, made luscious with runny baked eggs on top.
In your bag
- 1 red onion
- 2 pasture-raised organic eggs
- 2 whole wheat lavash flatbreads
- 3 ounces baby arugula
- 1/3 cup crumbled goat cheese
- 1 lemon
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh basil
Total Fat 38g (49% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 180mg (60% DV), Sodium 550mg (24% DV), Total Carb. 37g (13% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 17g
Contains: Milk, Eggs, Wheat
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the onion
- Peel and thinly slice the red onion.
While the onion cooks, start the flatbreads.
Assemble the flatbreads
- Crack the eggs into separate small cups or mugs.
Bake the flatbreads
When the flatbreads are almost done, prepare the basil-lemon dressing and arugula salad
Make the basil-lemon dressing and arugula salad
- Juice the lemon.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; finely chop the leaves.
In a medium bowl, toss the remaining arugula with as much dressing as you like. Set aside any remaining dressing for the flatbreads.