In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Greek meze platter with chicken keftedes and lemon-dill yogurt
2 Servings, 600 Calories/Serving
This easy meze platter—complete with chicken-feta meatballs, our red pepper hummus, and a simple Greek salad—transports you to Greece on a weeknight.
In your bag
- 3 ounces organic baby spinach or other leafy greens
- 10 ounces ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 organic cucumber
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Sunbasket Greek vinaigrette base (red wine vinegar - garlic - dried oregano)
- Sunbasket lemon-dill yogurt (Greek yogurt - lemon juice - dried dill)
- 2 whole grain pita breads
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- Sunbasket red pepper hummus dip (chickpeas - roasted red peppers - EVOO - tahini - lemon juice - kosher salt - tomato paste - garlic - sumac - coriander - cumin)
Calories 600, Total Fat 42g (54% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 135mg (45% DV), Sodium 1130mg (49% DV), Total Carb. 44g (16% DV), Fiber 9g (32% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 42g
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the keftedes
- Finely chop the spinach.
- Cut a small corner from the ground chicken packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the keftedes
While the keftedes cook, start preparing the remaining ingredients.
Make the Greek salad
- Peel the cucumber, if desired; cut the cucumber into enough ¼-inch pieces to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
- Coarsely chop the olives, checking for any pits.
Season the yogurt; toast the pita
- In a small bowl, season the lemon-dill yogurt to taste with salt and pepper.
- Measure the cucumber.
- Assemble the Greek salad.
- Season the lemon-dill yogurt.
- Help assemble the meze platter.