In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Greek meze platter with chicken keftedes and lemon-dill yogurt
Soy-Free, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 630 Calories/Serving
This easy meze platter—complete with chicken-feta meatballs, our red pepper hummus, and a simple Greek salad—transports you to Greece on a weeknight.
In your bag
- 3 ounces organic baby spinach or other leafy greens
- 10 ounces ground chicken
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 organic cucumber
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Sunbasket lemon-dill yogurt (Greek yogurt - lemon juice - dried dill)
- 2 Atoria’s Family Bakery whole grain pita breads
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- Sunbasket red pepper hummus dip (chickpeas - roasted red peppers - lemon juice - extra virgin olive oil - tahini - kosher salt - tomato paste - garlic - sumac - coriander - cumin)
Nutrition per serving
Calories 630, Total Fat 32g (41% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 105mg (35% DV), Sodium 1260mg (55% DV), Total Carb. 49g (18% DV), Fiber 9g (32% DV), Total Sugars 8g (Incl. 1g Added Sugars, 2% DV), Protein 40g
Contains: Milk, Wheat, Sesame (sesame)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep the keftedes
- Finely chop the spinach.
- Cut a small corner from the ground chicken packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
Cook the keftedes
While the keftedes cook, start preparing the remaining ingredients.
Make the Greek salad
- Peel the cucumber, if desired; cut the cucumber into enough ¼-inch pieces to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
- Coarsely chop the olives, checking for any pits.
In a medium bowl, stir together the red wine vinegar and 1 tablespoon [2 TBL] oil; season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in the cucumber and olives and season to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand, stirring occasionally, while you prepare the rest of the meal.
Season the yogurt; toast the pita
- In a small bowl, season the lemon-dill yogurt to taste with salt and pepper.
- Measure the cucumber.
- Assemble the Greek salad.
- Season the lemon-dill yogurt.
- Help assemble the meze platter.