In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Greek orzo salad with white beans, tomatoes, and feta
Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Vegetarian
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
This classic Mediterranean pasta salad comes together in about 20 minutes and can be served room temperature as a main-course salad or as part of a potluck lunch.
In your bag
- 5 ounces orzo
- ½ cup cooked white beans
- ¼ pound organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 1 organic cucumber
- 1½ ounces pitted Castelvetrano olives
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh mint
- 1 ounce organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
- ½ cup crumbled feta
- Sunbasket red pepper vinaigrette (roasted red peppers - EVOO - red wine vinegar - Dijon mustard - kosher salt)
Calories 570, Total Fat 33g (42% DV), Sat. Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 25mg (8% DV), Sodium 1160mg (50% DV), Total Carb. 70g (25% DV), Fiber 8g (29% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 18g
Contains: Milk, Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Cook the orzo
While the water heats and the orzo cooks, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Rinse the white beans.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Peel the cucumber, if desired, and trim the ends; cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, then on the diagonal into enough ¼-inch-thick slices to measure 1 cup [2 cups].
- Cut the olives in half.
- Peel and finely chop enough shallots to measure ¼ cup [½ cup].
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; if desired, tear or coarsely chop the leaves.
Assemble the salad
- Rinse the beans.
- Measure the cucumber.
- Strip and tear the mint leaves.
- Toss the orzo salad.