In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Greek-style salmon over zucchini noodles and wilted greens
Keto-Friendly, Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Pescatarian, Diabetes-Friendly, Carb-Conscious, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 480 Calories/Serving
This healthy seafood dinner embraces the staples of Greek cuisine—from fresh fish and greens to zucchini, olives, and tomatoes.
In your bag
- Fish options:
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic Roma or other tomato
- ¼ cup cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Sunbasket Mediterranean vinaigrette (extra virgin olive oil - red wine vinegar - champagne vinegar - sun-dried tomatoes - garlic - dried oregano - Dijon mustard)
- 1 organic zucchini or yellow squash
- 3 ounces organic baby kale or other leafy greens
Calories 480, Total Fat 35g (45% DV), Sat. Fat 6g (30% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 65mg (22% DV), Sodium 490mg (21% DV), Total Carb. 13g (5% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 28g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt and pepper.
In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, warm 1 to 2 tablespoons oil until hot but not smoking.
For salmon: Add the fish and cook until lightly browned on the bottom side, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and cook until the flesh is opaque and flaky, 2 to 4 minutes.
For halibut: Add the fish and cook until lightly browned on the bottom side, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and cook until the flesh is opaque and flaky, 2 to 4 minutes.
For snapper: Add the fish, skin side down, and cook until the skin is crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. Turn and cook until the flesh is opaque and flaky, 2 to 4 minutes.
Transfer to a plate. Wipe out the pan. While the fish cooks, prepare the tomato-olive relish and the zucchini noodles.
Make the tomato-olive relish
- Cut away the core from the tomato; coarsely chop the tomato.
- Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts.
- Coarsely chop the olives, checking for any pits.
- Set aside half the Mediterranean vinaigrette for the zucchini and kale.
Prep and cook the zucchini noodles and kale
- Trim the ends from the zucchini. Lay the zucchini flat; using a peeler, shave the zucchini lengthwise into thin ribbons. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Divide the vinaigrette in half.
- Stir the relish.
- Pat the zucchini ribbons dry.
- Spoon on the relish.