In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Greek-style salmon over zucchini noodles and wilted greens
Dairy-Free, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, Paleo, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 450 Calories/Serving
This healthy seafood dinner embraces the staples of Greek cuisine—from fresh fish and greens to zucchini, olives, and tomatoes.
In your bag
- Fish options:
- 2 wild Alaskan skin-on salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 sustainably raised Faroe Islands skinless salmon fillets (about 5 ounces each)
- 2 wild Alaskan skinless halibut fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 2 wild skin-on snapper fillets (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic Roma or other tomato
- ⅓ cup cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- Sunbasket Mediterranean vinaigrette (EVOO - red wine vinegar - champagne vinegar - sun-dried tomatoes - garlic - dried oregano - Dijon mustard)
- 1 organic zucchini or yellow squash
- 3 ounces organic baby kale or other leafy greens
Calories: 450, Protein: 41g (82% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 25g (38% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 12g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 135mg (45% DV), Sodium: 420mg (18% DV), Carbohydrates: 16g (5% DV), Total Sugars: 5g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the fish
- Pat the fish dry with a paper towel; season lightly with salt and pepper.
For skin-on salmon: Add the fish, skin side down, and cook until the skin is crisp, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and cook until the flesh is opaque and flaky, 1 to 2 minutes.
For skinless salmon: Add the fish and cook until lightly browned on the bottom side, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and cook until the flesh is opaque and flaky, 2 to 4 minutes.
For halibut: Add the fish and cook until lightly browned on the bottom side, 4 to 5 minutes. Turn and cook until the flesh is opaque and flaky, 2 to 4 minutes.
For snapper: Add the fish, skin side down, and cook until the skin is crisp, 3 to 5 minutes. Turn and cook until the flesh is opaque and flaky, 2 to 4 minutes.
Transfer to a plate. Wipe out the pan. While the fish cooks, prepare the tomato-olive relish and the zucchini noodles.
Make the tomato-olive relish
- Cut away the core from the tomato; coarsely chop the tomato.
- Coarsely chop the artichoke hearts.
- Coarsely chop the olives, checking for any pits.
- Set aside half the Mediterranean vinaigrette for the zucchini and kale.
Prep and cook the zucchini noodles and kale
- Trim the ends from the zucchini. Lay the zucchini flat; using a peeler, shave the zucchini lengthwise into thin ribbons. Pat dry with a paper towel.
- Divide the vinaigrette in half.
- Stir the relish.
- Pat the zucchini ribbons dry.
- Spoon on the relish.