In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Speedy Greek shrimp skewers with white bean–artichoke salad
Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 450 Calories/Serving
Great for grilling or a quick kitchen dinner, these Greek-inspired shellfish skewers require very little prep but pack a whole lotta Mediterranean flavor.
In your bag
- 1 organic lemon
- Shellfish options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- 10 ounces wild sea scallops
- Wooden skewers
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- 1 organic red onion
- ¾ cup cooked quartered artichoke hearts
- ¼ pound roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives
- 1½ teaspoons dried oregano
Calories: 450, Protein: 27g (54% DV), Fiber: 12g (48% DV), Total Fat: 21g (32% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 36g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g, Saturated Fat: 2g (10% DV), Cholesterol: 180mg (60% DV), Sodium: 1280mg (53% DV), Carbohydrates: 37g (12% DV), Total Sugars: 6g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Crustacean Shellfish
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the shellfish
- Zest the lemon and juice half, keeping the zest and juice separate; set aside the juice for the salad. Cut half into wedges for garnish. [Zest both lemons. Juice 1 lemon; cut 1 lemon into wedges.]
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry. Thread the shrimp onto the skewers and season lightly with salt and pepper.
While the shrimp cook, start preparing the salad.
For the scallops:
- Pat the scallops dry with a paper towel. Thread the scallops onto the skewers and season lightly with salt.
While the scallops cook, start preparing the salad.
Prep the salad ingredients
- Rinse the white beans.
- Peel and finely chop enough onion to measure 1½ cups [2½ cups].
- Finely chop the artichoke hearts.
- Scrape off any seeds from the roasted red peppers; finely chop any large pieces.
- Finely chop the olives.
Assemble the salad
- Juice the lemon.
- Rinse the beans.
- Measure the onion.
- Toss the salad.