In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Greek shrimp with roasted red pepper sauce and garlic-feta toasts
Soy-Free, Mediterranean, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 580 Calories/Serving
Shrimp bathed in our custom roasted red pepper sauce and served with garlicky feta cheese toasts check all the boxes for a delightful Mediterranean meal.
In your bag
- 1 ciabatta roll
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 or 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- 6 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Shrimp options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- Sunbasket roasted red pepper sauce base (roasted red peppers - almonds - EVOO - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - garlic - sweet smoked paprika - kosher salt)
Calories 580, Total Fat 30g (38% DV), Sat. Fat 5g (25% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 165mg (55% DV), Sodium 930mg (40% DV), Total Carb. 55g (20% DV), Fiber 6g (21% DV), Total Sugars 7g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 29g
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts (almond), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans, Sesame.
Wash produce before use
Make the garlic-feta toasts
- Cut the ciabatta roll in half horizontally, then cut in half on the diagonal into 4  equal pieces.
- Zest and juice the lemon (the juice will be divided between the toasts and garnish). Set aside the zest for garnish. [Zest and juice 1 lemon; save the remaining lemon.]
Spread the garlic-feta mixture evenly on the ciabatta slices and place on a sheet pan. Bake until the feta is melted and the toasts are crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
While the ciabatta toasts, prepare the shrimp and sauce.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Peel and thinly slice the shallots.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Cook the shrimp and sauce
Add the shrimp and cook, turning once, until just starting to turn pink, 1 to 2 minutes for regular shrimp, 2 to 3 minutes for jumbo shrimp. Add the roasted red pepper sauce base and ¼ cup [½ cup] water. Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is heated through and the shrimp are firm and cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes for regular shrimp, 2 to 3 minutes for jumbo shrimp. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Juice the lemon; measure the juice.
- Mash the garlic-feta mixture; spread on the ciabatta.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Measure the water for the sauce.
- Garnish the dish.