In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Greek shrimp with roasted red pepper sauce and garlic-feta toasts
2 Servings, 580 Calories/Serving
Shrimp bathed in our custom roasted red pepper sauce and served with garlicky feta cheese toasts check all the boxes for a delightful Mediterranean meal.
In your bag
- 1 ciabatta roll
- 1 organic lemon
- 1 or 2 cloves roasted garlic
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta
- 1 or 2 organic shallots
- 6 ounces organic grape or cherry tomatoes
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Shrimp options:
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- 10 ounces wild tail-on jumbo shrimp
- Sun Basket roasted red pepper sauce base (roasted red peppers - almonds - EVOO - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - garlic - sweet smoked paprika - kosher salt)
Calories: 580, Protein: 29g (58% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 30g (46% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 20g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3.5g, Saturated Fat: 5g (25% DV), Cholesterol: 165mg (55% DV), Sodium: 930mg (39% DV), Carbohydrates: 55g (18% DV), Total Sugars: 7g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Tree Nuts (almond), Wheat
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the garlic-feta toasts
- Cut the ciabatta roll in half horizontally, then cut in half on the diagonal into 4  equal pieces.
- Zest and juice the lemon (the juice will be divided between the toasts and garnish). Set aside the zest for garnish. [Zest and juice 1 lemon; save the remaining lemon.]
Spread the garlic-feta mixture evenly on the ciabatta slices and place on a sheet pan. Bake until the feta is melted and the toasts are crisp, 6 to 8 minutes. Transfer to a plate.
While the ciabatta toasts, prepare the shrimp and sauce.
Prep the remaining ingredients
- Peel and thinly slice the shallots.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves for garnish.
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
Cook the shrimp and sauce
Add the shrimp and cook, turning once, until just starting to turn pink, 1 to 2 minutes for regular shrimp, 2 to 3 minutes for jumbo shrimp. Add the roasted red pepper sauce base and ¼ cup [½ cup] water. Reduce the heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the sauce is heated through and the shrimp are firm and cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes for regular shrimp, 2 to 3 minutes for jumbo shrimp. Remove from the heat and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Juice the lemon; measure the juice.
- Mash the garlic-feta mixture; spread on the ciabatta.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Measure the water for the sauce.
- Garnish the dish.