In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Greek souzoukaklia beef skewers with arugula-grape salad
Mediterranean, Dairy-Free, Paleo, Carb-Conscious, Lean & Clean, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 510 Calories/Serving
Made with ground beef and raisins and seasoned with warm spices, these simple Greek-inspired kebabs cook up beautifully on the stovetop.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground beef
- 1 organic yellow onion
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- Sunbasket Greek spice blend (cinnamon - cayenne - coriander - coconut sugar - nutmeg)
- Wooden skewers
- 1 organic lemon
- ¼ pound organic red or other grapes
- 3 tablespoons dry-roasted hazelnuts
- 3 ounces organic baby arugula or other leafy greens
Calories: 510, Protein: 24g (48% DV), Fiber: 6g (24% DV), Total Fat: 33g (51% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 13g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 7g (35% DV), Cholesterol: 65mg (22% DV), Sodium: 85mg (4% DV), Carbohydrates: 35g (12% DV), Total Sugars: 22g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Tree Nuts (coconut, hazelnut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the beef souzoukaklia
- Cut a small corner from the ground beef packaging and drain off any excess liquid. Transfer to a plate; pat dry with a paper towel.
- Peel and finely chop enough onion to measure ½ cup [1 cup].
Sear the lemon; cook the souzoukaklia
- Cut the lemon in half crosswise.
Make the arugula-grape salad
- Remove any stems from the grapes; cut the grapes in half.
- Using the bottom of a bowl or cup, lightly crush the hazelnuts.
- Squeeze enough juice from one of the seared lemon halves to measure 1 teaspoon [2 tsp]; set aside the lemon halves for serving.
- Measure the onion.
- Remove any stems from the grapes.
- Crush the hazelnuts.
- Assemble the arugula-grape salad.