In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Green Goddess chicken salad lettuce cups with potato wedges
Mediterranean, Dairy-Free, Diabetes-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Soy-Free, Lean & Clean
2 Servings, 590 Calories/Serving
Made with tender chicken, apple, walnuts, and our special green goddess dressing, these chicken salad lettuce cups will have you saying, “Winner, winner, chicken dinner!”
In your bag
- 10 ounces organic gold or red new potatoes
- Sun Basket smoky sumac spice blend (sumac - sweet smoked paprika - baharat)
- Chicken options:
- 2 to 4 boneless skinless chicken thighs (about 10 ounces total)
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 3 tablespoons walnuts
- 1 organic Fuji or other apple
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 head organic butter or other lettuce
- Sun Basket green goddess dressing (paleo mayo - parsley - apple cider vinegar - scallions - anchovy paste - garlic - kosher salt)
Calories: 590, Protein: 28g (56% DV), Fiber: 8g (32% DV), Total Fat: 33g (51% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 115mg (38% DV), Sodium: 490mg (20% DV), Carbohydrates: 49g (16% DV), Total Sugars: 13g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Fish (anchovy), Tree Nuts (walnut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and roast the potatoes
- Heat the oven to 425°F.
On a sheet pan, drizzle the potatoes with 2 to 3 teaspoons oil; season with salt and pepper and the smoky sumac spice blend and toss to coat. Spread in an even layer and roast, turning once halfway through, until tender, golden brown, and starting to crisp, 20 to 25 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the chicken.
Cook the chicken
In a medium sauce pot, add the chicken and enough lightly salted water to cover by 2 inches, making sure the pieces are separated, and bring to a boil. Cook over high heat until opaque and cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes. Using a slotted spoon or tongs, transfer the chicken to a cutting board to cool, then cut the chicken into ½-inch pieces. Meanwhile, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; assemble the chicken salad
- Coarsely chop the walnuts.
- Core and cut the apple into ¼-inch pieces.
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Trim the root end from the lettuce; separate the leaves.
- Scrub the potatoes.
- Drizzle the potatoes with oil and season.
- Strip the parsley leaves.
- Separate the lettuce leaves.
- Assemble the chicken salad.