Green goddess steak salad with roasted carrots
Soy-Free, Paleo, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
Perhaps the healthiest as well as the most delicious green goddess salad you’ll ever experience, this paleo-friendly take unites the iconic dressing with fresh kale and sliced seared steak.
In your bag
- 1 red onion
- 1 lime
- 1 or 2 carrots (about 6 ounces total)
- Carrot spice blend (coriander - cumin)
- Steak options:
- 2 top sirloin steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 New York strip steak (about ¾ pound; 1 steak serves 2)
- 2 filet mignons (about 5 ounces each)
- ½ pound kale
- 1 apple (such as Fuji)
- Sun Basket paleo green goddess dressing (paleo mayo - fresh parsley - apple cider vinegar - scallions - anchovies - fresh garlic - salt)
Having extra pickled onion in your fridge comes in handy for garnishing salads and sandwiches or adding to a cheese plate.
Calories: 790, Protein: 46g (92% DV), Fiber: 10g (40% DV), Total Fat: 52g (80% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 16g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 8g (40% DV), Cholesterol: 150mg (50% DV), Sodium: 770mg (32% DV), Carbohydrates: 42g (14% DV), Total Sugars: 19g, Added Sugar: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Eggs, Fish
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.