In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Seared chicken breasts with salsa verde and white bean salad
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Mediterranean, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 720 Calories/Serving
Our herby, citrusy salsa verde is super versatile, brightening both the chicken and the bean salad in this summery gluten-free supper.
In your bag
- 3 organic scallions
- 1 organic lemon
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 boneless skin-on chicken breasts (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 ear organic corn
- 1 cup cooked white beans
- ¼ pound organic grape or Sungold tomatoes
- 4 or 5 sprigs organic fresh basil
Calories 720, Total Fat 47g (60% DV), Sat. Fat 8g (40% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 110mg (37% DV), Sodium 150mg (7% DV), Total Carb. 29g (11% DV), Fiber 9g (32% DV), Total Sugars 5g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 42g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛; teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the salsa verde
- Trim the root ends from the scallions; thinly slice the scallions.
- Zest and juice the lemon, keeping the zest and juice separate. [Zest and juice 1 lemon; save the remaining lemon.]
- Strip the parsley leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
Prep and cook the chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with a paper towel; season generously with salt and pepper. Coat the chicken on both sides with the 2 tablespoons [¼ cup] salsa verde.
While the chicken cooks, start preparing the white bean salad.
Make the white bean salad
- Shuck the corn. Lay the ear flat and cut the kernels from the cob.
- Rinse the white beans.
- Cut the tomatoes in half.
- Strip the basil leaves from the stems; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Juice the lemon; measure the juice.
- Strip the parsley and basil leaves.
- Stir the salsa verde.
- Shuck the corn.
- Rinse the beans.