In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Grilled Chicken with Creamed Spinach
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free, Carb-Conscious, No Added Sugar, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
1 Serving, 350 Calories/Serving
4–5 Minutes (Microwave oven)
Imagine this: protein-packed grilled chicken with nutrient-dense creamed spinach. This is the hearty way to give Better fuel to your body.
- Creamy spinach (organic spinach - organic onions - organic heavy cream - water - organic Greek yogurt - ghee - pureed garlic - pureed ginger - kosher salt - coriander - cumin - turmeric - garam masala - cayenne)
- Grilled antibiotic-free chicken breast
- Organic green beans
Calories 350, Total Fat 18g (23% DV), Sat. Fat 10g (50% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 110mg (37% DV), Sodium 1070mg (47% DV), Total Carb. 19g (7% DV), Fiber 7g (25% DV), Total Sugars 6g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 30g
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Heat, Season, and Serve
- We delivered this meal fresh because it tastes best that way (heated of course!). If you need to freeze it to cook later, no worries, that works too.
- Microwave: Peel back a corner of the plastic, add 1 tablespoon water, and cook in the tray 4–5 minutes (8–10 minutes if frozen), until internal temperature reaches 165°F*.
- We seasoned this lightly. Add salt and pepper to your heart’s content.
- *Cooking times vary by microwave, so add time if needed. Do not expose tray to open flame or direct contact with heating element.