In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Grilled fish with artichoke tapenade and fennel-orange salad
Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 570 Calories/Serving
Artichokes marinated in olive oil add a twist on the traditional olive tapenade in this garlicky, salty, and slightly sweet dish. A simple seared fish pairs up with a crisp fennel-orange salad to make this a light, healthy and easy weeknight dinner.
In your bag
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 2 ounces black olives
- 1 olive oil marinated artichoke heart
- 1 lemon
- Small bunch dill (½ ounce)
- 4 baby fennel
- 2 Cara-cara oranges
- 2 4-ounce fish fillets
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
- Finely chop enough garlic to measure 1 teaspoon.
- Mince capers, black olives and artichoke.
- Zest lemon.
- Mince 1/3 of dill, reserving the rest for the salad.
- Cut off green tops and root end of fennel bulb and cut in half, then thinly slice.
- Peel orange and slice across segments into thin rounds.
- Roughly chop remaining dill.