In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Grilled pork chops with plum and fennel salad and roasted sweet potatoes
Paleo, Soy-Free, Gluten-Free
2 Servings, 680 Calories/Serving
As plum season comes to an end we try to make the most of them while we can. Here Chef Justine combines them with fresh fennel to make a delicious partner for grilled pork chops.
In your bag
- 2 - 6oz boneless pork loin chops
- 1 pound sweet potatoes
- 1 lemon
- 1 fennel bulb with fronds
- 2 red plums
- 1-2 shallots
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
Wash produce before use
Season the pork; roast the sweet potatoes
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Season the pork with salt and pepper.
- Cut the sweet potato into ½-inch-thick half-moon slices.
Make the salad
- Zest and juice the lemon.
- Trim fronds from the fennel, reserving the fronds. Cut the fennel into very thin slices.
- Cut the plums into ¼-inch slices.
Cook the pork
Make the pan sauce
- Peel and finely chop the shallot.