In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Grilled pork loin and radicchio with cauliflower mash
Gluten-Free Friendly, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving
Juicy pork loin and crispy charred radicchio pair perfectly with a buttery cauliflower mash in this paleo friendly meal.
In your bag
- 2ea 5-ounce pork loins
- 1 tablespoon spice rub (1 tablespoon paprika & 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 crimini onions
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 ounce chives
- 2 cups cauliflower
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 head radicchio
Wash produce before use
Season pork, prep veggies:
While that’s marinating:
* Peel and dice 1 onion. Cut root ends off remaining onion, peel and slice in half. Season will salt.
* Peel and thinly slice garlic.
* Finely mince half of chives, reserving the rest for garnish.
* Finely mince cauliflower by hand or pulse in food processor.
Make pan sauce: