In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Grilled pork tenderloin with nectarine mostarda and corn on the cob
Paleo-Friendly, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free
2 Servings, 430 Calories/Serving
This rainbow of a meal is as fun to look at as it is to eat. The nectarine mostarda elevates the pork, while buttered corn appeals to even the youngest diners.
In your bag
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- Pork spice rub (coriander - cumin - ancho chile powder - sweet smoked paprika - chipotle chile powder)
- 2 ears corn*
- 1 or 2 shallots
- 1 nectarine
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter*
- ½ teaspoon Urfa chile flakes (optional)
- Mostarda blend (coconut vinegar - honey - whole grain mustard - yellow mustard seeds)
- 1 cucumber
- 6 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
Protein: 29g (58% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 23g (35% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 16g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 70mg (23% DV), Sodium: 240mg (10% DV), Carbohydrates: 28g (9% DV), Total Sugars: 15g, Added Sugars (Honey): 4g (8% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Paleo-strict nutrition per serving: Calories: 360, Protein: 27g (54% DV), Fiber: 3g (12% DV), Total Fat: 22g (34% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 16g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g, Saturated Fat: 3.5g (18% DV), Cholesterol: 70mg (23% DV), Sodium: 230mg (10% DV), Carbohydrates: 14g (5% DV), Total Sugars: 10g, Added Sugars (Honey): 4g (8% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the pork
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel. Season generously with salt and pepper and rub all over with the spice rub.
While the pork cooks and rests, prepare the corn.
Prep and cook the corn
- Shuck the corn; break or cut the cobs in half, if desired.
While the corn cooks, prepare the nectarine mostarda.
Make the nectarine mostarda
- Peel and thinly slice the shallots.
- Cut the nectarine in half and remove the pit; cut the fruit into ½-inch pieces.
- If using, divide the butter in half; set aside half for the corn.
Reduce to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the mixture thickens and the nectarine begins to fall apart, 5 to 7 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
While the mostarda cooks, prepare the salsa.
Make the cucumber-tomato salsa
- Peel the cucumber, if desired, and trim off the ends; cut the cucumber in half lengthwise, then on the diagonal into ¼-inch-thick slices.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Zest the lime.
- Juice the lime.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
- Shuck the corn.
- Divide the butter.
- Juice the lime.
- Stir together the salsa.
- Serve the meal.