In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Pork and stone fruit salad with harissa-roasted sweet potato
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Lean & Clean, Paleo, Dairy-Free, Mediterranean, Diabetes-Friendly
2 Servings, 540 Calories/Serving
Juicy pork paired with peak-season stone fruit and harissa-spiced sweet potato add up to a delightful and summery paleo dinner.
In your bag
- 1 organic sweet potato
- 1 organic yellow onion
- ½ teaspoon harissa powder (optional)
- 2 pork blade steaks (about 6 ounces each)
- 1 organic peach or other stone fruit
- 1 organic pluot or other stone fruit
- 1 head organic frisée or other chicory lettuce
- Sunbasket house dressing (EVOO - balsamic vinegar - garlic - Dijon mustard - kosher salt)
Calories: 540, Protein: 25g (50% DV), Fiber: 14g (56% DV), Total Fat: 27g (42% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 19g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 4.5g (23% DV), Cholesterol: 60mg (20% DV), Sodium: 310mg (13% DV), Carbohydrates: 49g (16% DV), Total Sugars: 18g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Prep and cook the sweet potato and onion
- Scrub or peel the sweet potato. Cut the potato in half lengthwise, then crosswise into ¼-inch-thick half-moons.
- Peel the onion and cut it crosswise into ¼-inch-thick slices. Separate the slices into rings.
While the potato and onion cook, prepare the pork.
Prep and cook the pork
- Pat the pork dry with a paper towel. Cut the pork crosswise into ½-inch-thick slices; season with salt and pepper.
While the pork cooks, prepare the remaining ingredients.
Prep the remaining ingredients; assemble the salad
- Cut the stone fruit in half and remove the pits; cut the fruit into ¼-inch-thick wedges.
- Trim the root end from the frisée; coarsely chop the leaves.
- Scrub the sweet potato.
- Separate the onion slices into rings.
- Time the cooking.
- Top the salad with the pork, sweet potato, and onion.