In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Grilled sausages with nectarine mostarda
Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free
2 Servings, 520 Calories/Serving
Mostarda, an Italian relative of chutney made with fruit candied in a mustard-infused syrup, may sound unusual, but trust us on this one, you’re in for a treat. The spicy-sweet combination makes surprisingly versatile condiment. Serve it alongside a cheese course, spread it on a sandwich, and of course, it’s delicious with grilled meats like these sausages.
In your bag
- 1 shallot
- 1 pound nectarines
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- Mostarda mix (brown sugar-champagne vinegar-mustard seeds-whole-grain mustard-salt)
- ½ teaspoon Urfa biber chile (optional)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 6 ounces mustard greens
- 2 mild Italian pork sausages
Wash produce before use
Make the mostarda
While the mostarda cooks,
- Prepare the sausages.
Cook the sausages
While the sausage cooks,
- Mince the garlic.
- Wash and coarsely chop the mustard greens.
Cook the mustard greens