Grilled sausages with nectarine mostarda and sautéed greens
Paleo, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free
25 – 35 Minutes
Pork and stone fruits are a classic pairing. Our nectarine mostarda is an easy Italian condiment, made even easier as we include our custom spice blend in your box.
In your bag
- 1 or 2 shallots
- 2 nectarines
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter (optional)
- ½ teaspoon Urfa chile flakes (optional)
- Mostarda blend (coconut vinegar - honey - whole grain mustard - yellow mustard seeds)
- Two ¼-pound fresh mild Italian pork sausages (contain pork and spices)
- Peeled fresh garlic
- 1 small bunch mustard greens
Mostarda, a chutney-like Italian condiment, is made with fruit that’s slow-cooked in a mustard-infused blend of seasonings. The tangy-sweet relish is as easy to make as it is versatile. In addition to grilled meats, it can be served as part of a cheese course, spread on a sandwich, or eaten with a spoon.
Protein: 23g (46% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 32g (49% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 21g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 2.5g, Saturated Fat: 6g (30% DV), Cholesterol: 35mg (12% DV), Sodium: 880mg (37% DV), Carbohydrates: 23g (8% DV), Total Sugars: 14g, Added Sugars: 4g (8% DV).