In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Grilled shrimp and corn with watermelon-feta salad
2 Servings, 640 Calories/Serving
Sweet meets salty in this main dish, one of our favorite summer meals. Briny grilled shrimp come with a salad of juicy chunks of watermelon tossed with feta and crunchy pumpkin seeds. In a lightened take on elotes, the Mexican street food snack, corn on the cob is lightly charred then slathered with cilantro-lime butter.
In your bag
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 ear corn
- 1¼ pound watermelon
- Fresh mint
- 1 lemon
- 2 ounces crumbled feta
- 1 ounce roasted pumpkin seeds
- Fresh cilantro
- 1 lime
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- Wooden skewers
Calories 640, Total Fat 42g (54% DV), Sat. Fat 15g (75% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 270mg (90% DV), Sodium 1540mg (67% DV), Total Carb. 41g (15% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Protein 34g
Contains: Milk, Crustacean Shellfish
Wash produce before use
Cook the corn
- Bring the butter to room temperature.
- Shuck the corn; split the ear in half.
Make the watermelon-feta salad
- Using a serrated knife, cut the peel from the watermelon; cut the fruit into 1-inch cubes.
- Strip the mint leaves from the stems; thinly slice the leaves.
- Juice half the lemon.
Make the cilantro-lime butter
- Finely chop the cilantro.
- Zest the lime; juice half, and cut the other half into wedges.
Cook the shrimp; finish the corn
- Season the shrimp generously with salt and pepper. Thread them onto the skewers.