In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Shrimp with grape salsa and pearl couscous
2 Servings, 660 Calories/Serving
This refreshing meal pairs shrimp with an herbal grape salsa for a nutrient-rich meal that comes together in about 30 minutes or less.
In your bag
- ¾ cup pearl couscous
- 2 tablespoons fried shallots (contain soy)
- 5 ounces red and green grapes
- 1 lime
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 lemon
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh dill
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- Wooden skewers
Total Fat 25g (32% DV), Sat. Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 215mg (72% DV), Sodium 530mg (23% DV), Total Carb. 60g (22% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 15g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 38g
Contains: Milk, Crustacean Shellfish, Wheat, Soybeans
Wash produce before use
Cook the couscous
Remove from the heat. Add the fried shallots and 1 tablespoon butter, if using. Fluff with a fork, cover, and keep warm.
While the couscous cooks, prepare the grape salsa and yogurt-dill sauce.
Make the grape salsa
- Remove any stems from the grapes; cut the grapes in half.
- Juice the lime.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
Make the yogurt-dill sauce
- Zest the lemon and juice half, keeping the zest and juice separate. Cut half into wedges for garnish.
- Coarsely chop the dill.
Prep and cook the shrimp
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry. Thread the shrimp onto the wooden skewers. Lightly oil the shrimp and season with salt and pepper.