In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Shrimp with grape salsa and pearl couscous
2 Servings, 660 Calories/Serving
This refreshing meal pairs shrimp with an herbal grape salsa for a nutrient-rich meal that comes together in about 30 minutes or less.
In your bag
- ¾ cup pearl couscous
- 2 tablespoons fried shallots (contain soy)
- 5 ounces red and green grapes
- 1 lime
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons roasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 lemon
- 3 or 4 sprigs fresh dill
- ⅓ cup Greek yogurt
- 10 ounces wild Gulf shrimp
- Wooden skewers
Protein: 38g (76% DV), Fiber: 5g (20% DV), Total Fat: 25g (38% DV), Monounsaturated Fat: 15g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 4g (20% DV), Cholesterol: 215mg (72% DV), Sodium: 530mg (22% DV), Carbohydrates: 60g (20% DV), Total Sugars: 15g, Added Sugars: 0g (0% DV).
Contains: Milk, Crustacean Shellfish, Wheat, Soybeans
Wash produce before use
Cook the couscous
Remove from the heat. Add the fried shallots and 1 tablespoon butter, if using. Fluff with a fork, cover, and keep warm.
While the couscous cooks, prepare the grape salsa and yogurt-dill sauce.
Make the grape salsa
- Remove any stems from the grapes; cut the grapes in half.
- Juice the lime.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro.
Make the yogurt-dill sauce
- Zest the lemon and juice half, keeping the zest and juice separate. Cut half into wedges for garnish.
- Coarsely chop the dill.
Prep and cook the shrimp
- Rinse the shrimp, then drain on a paper-towel-lined plate and pat dry. Thread the shrimp onto the wooden skewers. Lightly oil the shrimp and season with salt and pepper.