In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Grilled shrimp with watermelon-feta salad and grilled corn
2 Servings, 680 Calories/Serving
Sweet meets salty in this salad that combines juicy chunks of watermelon and briny bits of feta and sweet grilled shrimp. Served with grilled corn slathered with Sun Basket’s custom-blended cilantro lime butter, this is one of our favorite summer meals.
In your bag
- ¾ pound shrimp
- Four wooden skewers
- 1 ear corn
- ½ baby watermelon
- Fresh mint
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons cilantro-lime butter
Wash produce before use
Season the shrimp, boil the corn
- Cut the watermelon into 1-inch cubes.
- Rinse and dry the mint, pick the leaves off the stems, and cut the leaves into thin slices.
- Juice half the lemon and cut the remaining half into wedges.
Grill the shrimp and the corn