In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Grilled shrimp with watermelon-feta salad and grilled corn
2 Servings, 680 Calories/Serving
Sweet meets salty in this salad that combines juicy chunks of watermelon and briny bits of feta and sweet grilled shrimp. Served with grilled corn slathered with Sunbasket’s custom-blended cilantro lime butter, this is one of our favorite summer meals.
In your bag
- ¾ pound shrimp
- Four wooden skewers
- 1 ear corn
- ½ baby watermelon
- Fresh mint
- 1 lemon
- ½ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup sprouted pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons cilantro-lime butter
Wash produce before use
Season the shrimp, boil the corn
- Cut the watermelon into 1-inch cubes.
- Rinse and dry the mint, pick the leaves off the stems, and cut the leaves into thin slices.
- Juice half the lemon and cut the remaining half into wedges.
Grill the shrimp and the corn