Grilled summer vegetables with romesco
Soy-Free, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Dairy-Free
5 – 15 Minutes
In the Catalan region of Spain, where this earthy sauce has its roots, romesco is often served with grilled vegetables and fish. Our blend of roasted red peppers is seasoned with garlic and sweet smoked paprika and thickened with almonds. It’s equally good with chicken and pork, spread inside a sandwich, as a dip with raw vegetables, or simply spread it on a piece of toast that’s been brushed with olive oil, aka bruschetta.
In your bag
- Asparagus - woody ends removed
- Small leeks - trimmed
- Sweet frying peppers (stemmed - seeded and cut into ¼-inch-thick slices)
- Whole shishito peppers
- 1-inch-thick slices peeled and cored pineapple
- Cremini or portobello mushrooms (quartered or cut into 1/2-inch slices)
- Sun Basket romesco (roasted red peppers-olive oil-sherry vinegar-garlic-sweet smoked paprika-salt)
Calories: 140, Protein: 3g (6% DV), Fiber: 2g (8% DV), Carbohydrates: 3g, Added Sugars: 0g.
Contains: Tree Nuts, Wheat