In order to bring you the best organic produce, some ingredients may differ from those depicted.
Ground chicken meatza with mushrooms, zucchini, and arugula pesto
Gluten-Free Friendly, Dairy-Free, Soy-Free, Paleo, Mediterranean, Lean & Clean, Diabetes-Friendly, Carb-Conscious, <600 Calories, Protein Plus
2 Servings, 440 Calories/Serving
This isn’t your traditional pizza. It’s a grain-free meatza made with a ground chicken crust, herbed marinara sauce, and savory vegetable toppings.
In your bag
- 10 ounces ground chicken
- 1 organic egg
- 1 organic zucchini or yellow squash
- 2 ounces organic cremini or other button mushrooms
- 1 organic red onion
- 1 or 2 cloves organic roasted garlic
- Sunbasket herbed marinara (tomatoes - garlic - tomato paste - balsamic vinegar - EVOO - onion powder - kosher salt - dried oregano - black pepper - dried thyme)
- 1 ounce sliced pitted black olives
- Sunbasket arugula pesto (arugula - walnuts - EVOO - garlic - kosher salt)
Calories 440, Total Fat 22g (28% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 195mg (65% DV), Sodium 490mg (21% DV), Total Carb. 21g (8% DV), Fiber 5g (18% DV), Total Sugars 9g (Incl. 0g Added Sugars, 0% DV), Protein 38g
Contains: Eggs, Tree Nuts (walnut)
Sodium does not include pantry salt; for reference, ⅛ teaspoon kosher salt per serving averages 240mg (10% DV). Not a significant source of trans fat. Packed in a facility that handles all major food allergens* and gluten. *Milk, Eggs, Fish, Crustacean Shellfish, Tree Nuts, Peanuts, Wheat, Soybeans.
Wash produce before use
Make the meatza crust
- Heat the oven to 425°F.
- Lightly grease a sheet pan [2 sheet pans] with 1 to 2 teaspoons oil.
While the crust bakes, prepare the toppings.
Prep the toppings
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then crosswise into thin half-moons.
- Thinly slice the mushrooms.
- Peel the onion, cut in half lengthwise, then thinly slice crosswise.
- Cut any large roasted garlic cloves in half lengthwise or into quarters, if desired.
Finish the meatza
- Grease the sheet pan.
- Time the cooking.
- Dollop the meatza with the arugula pesto.